조 월시(Joe Walsh)와 돈 휄더(Don Felder)가 펼치는

환상적인 기타 연주와 완벽한 컨추리록 사운드로 인해

현재까지도 많은 사랑을 받고 있습니다.

앨범 《호텔 캘리포니아》는 당시 제20회 그래미상에서

'올해의 레코드'상을 받았고 무려 107주간이나 빌보드 차트에 머무는

대기록을 세웠으며 당시 9백만장이라는

엄청난 판매고를 세웠다고 합니다.

이 곡은 공연실황을 녹음한 라이브 앨범으로

특히, 처음부터 시작되는 조 월시(Joe Walsh)의 기타 연주는 황홀하기까지 합니다.

열광하는 관중들의 환호와 갈채를 백사운드(Back Sound)로

환상적인 연주를 감상하실 수 있습니다.
  • ?
    화수분 2007.05.16 13:21
    언제 들어도 명곡은 상큼한 기분을 자아내죠.
    은은히 비오는날에 노래를 듣고있습니다........감싸~합니다.
  • ?
    곽미영 2007.05.16 18:10
    왜 난 음악이 안들리는 것이야~으, 이 컴맹을 으찌해야쓰나~ 그래도 노래를 알고 있으니 상상으로..음
  • ?
    임연일 2007.05.16 22:52
    둥그런 원안에 있는 세모 두번 클릭하시면 동영상이 나올겁니다.
  • ?
    곽미영 2007.05.18 11:15
    형! 모니터스피커에 문제가 있었어요. 노트북이라서..신경써주셔서 쌩큐~
  • ?
    오름이 2007.05.23 10:17
    ㅋㅋ
  • ?
    asd 2011.04.19 10:08
    Just lookjuicy couture at the Five Fingers shoes. That's so peculiar and cute. The magical power of this shoes is that it makes you have no feeling of shoes. When you wear it, it looks like you walk on the road with bare foot, just because the shape of the shoes is the same as your own foot, with five fingers. As if your own foot were dyed, the shoes are colorful, which you can pick them at your pleasure.
    Although juicy couture saleit seems tojuicy couture shoes sound weird, in juicy couture handbagsmy opinion, the juicy handbagsshoes should Juicy Couture apparelbe designedJuicy Couture jewelry in this way. TheJuicy Couture shoes five fingers style should replace of the arch style.
    It suitsJuicy Couture watches the beach, highJuicy Couture pet land and mountain. You can wear it to travel around all the natural landscapes with varied topographyJuicy Couture bangle. And it is not necessary to worry about that it will be worn out, 'cause it is specifically designed for those difficult terrains.
    Patching it with Juicy Couture necklacea simple summer wear seems to be a nice idea. It will be definite the most fashionable costume in this summer. Perhaps you will enjoy the pictures which were shot by digi-cameras or your own cellphone camera when you soaked yourself in smiling and chatting with others by wearing the Five-Fingers shoes. That's absolutely one of your most precise memories.
  • ?
    asd 2011.04.19 10:10
    The F1 race is the most outstanding car racing.
    First, the F1 Кристиан Лубутенrace has an extremely harsh demand of the racing cars. They must be produced with high-end configuration. In the next, the racers must have terrific physical quality and can bear entering the high-speed environment. Moreover, they must have the Christian Louboutin awareness of dieing at any time once they start the car and go into the track and are sure to make enough preparation.
    So when we look at the racers acting wildly with bold and brave on the spot or through the mobile phone screen, we can't help cheering heartily and behaviour exaggeratedly, just because they put their lives at risk.
    Maybe the coaches louboutin туфли
    are the happiest when they watch their team members returning in triumph wearing their proud coat armors with a riot of color through a monitor.
    For us, we just soak ourselves in the wonderful scene of a barrage of wing-footed F1 cars and enjoy the thrill of speed.
    Unfortunately, although this is a sport with both wildness and art, it has led many racers to death. 'Cause it is too dangerous and too fast to master the speed well, and some poor men just has led their internal organs out, spreading them out everywhere, only because they make, maybe a tiny mistake. It is too horrible to look at.
  • ?
    asd 2011.04.19 10:11
    Once my mum took me to a shoe shop to buy a pair of walking shoes for me. When I first wore them, nothing was wrong, and felt it was not bad.
    Later on, I wore them to another place to my college. However, something weird happened. This pair louboutin shoesof shoes seemed to be not so well to my feet, and it tightened a bit, so I felt a little battu, especially when I made a christian louboutin shoeslong walk. I made a phone call to my mum, and asked her what I should do. But she just could not do any thing christian louboutin heelsabout it, 'cause the warranty of the shoes had expired.
    Thus I could onlylouboutin sale complain about this, and it was indeed my discount christian louboutinfault. Why did I make a real-time decision to louboutin pumpstry on the shoes at that time, and regretted past doings.
    At present, only when I sit in front of my computer, I cannot feel the ache. Maybe youchristian louboutin pumps
    will wonder about why I won't buy another shoes, the reason is very simple: If I buy a new pair of shoes in this place, and then I move to another city, feeling the shoes are not suited to my feet any more, so I''m afraid I have no chance to replace them at all.
  • ?
    asd 2011.09.29 17:15
    I think most People have known Buy Ferragamo Shoesor watched this film 《six and city》.we know there Кристиан Лубутенare four middle-old women. But they are not that old, because they all have young hearts and successful Discount Ferragamo Shoescareer. They don't need to live depend on anyone.In a word ,they can afford themselves. My favorite actress is the columnist, she likes to collect Cheap Ferragamo Pumpall kinds of shoes .Of course, they are all Christian Louboutinexpensive. Every lady want to own even a pair of shoe like them. I think it's not a daydream, please Salvatore Ferragamo Shoecome here . They are not only beautiful, but also cheap. But I think if you are going to attend an important party,just one pair of shoes is not enough. So why not take a handbag? If you are worrying where to buy it ? We also can help you solve the problem. ferragamo shoes saleA honorable handbag will make you be the dazzling star. Meanwhile, you need a special dress. At least, don't wear the same dress with others, because it's pretty embarrassing. So ferragamo shoesI suggest you wear the evening dress form here. With them, just show yourself and make friends with all kinds of people. I’m sure the people there will also glad to meet you, too. Finally, you louboutin туфлиparty, you rules. Do you best to be a charming person.
  • ?
    asd 2011.09.29 17:16
    Everyday we will meet all kind женская обувьof birthday about our relatives, friends, lovers and so on So what designer handbagskinds of presents to different people is a big deal. Especially сумки женскиеchoosing the presents for the lover .The presents must be repeated like before and they are also express something romantic. For a Christian Louboutinboy if your presents are not Louis Vuittoncreative, you’ll be in a big trouble. In my opinion, if your relationship manolo blahnikis very mature, I think you can send her the sex underwear. A good place for you to buy what you want .Maybe when you give the Jimmy Choopresent to your lover, she may say you are a bad boy or she will be shy. But I think she will be happy even though she doesn’t speak out. So just make a change, throw away the flowers, the chocolate. Your love and your live will become more Туфли на высоком каблукеinteresting . But if you do really have no courage, please don’t LV bagsworry you have another choice. You can send her a pair of boots. Because most girls dream to own one, especially from the guy who they love .They will cherish it very much. your best YSLchoice. Come here and take away a pair of boots, for your lover, for your love.
  • ?
    asd 2011.09.29 17:17
    Have you ever met
    juicy couturesuch situations? When you head for a totally new place, you don’juicy couture salet know where you are. There is juicy couture shoesnobody there who you juicy couture handbagscan ask for help. What will juicy handbagsyou do? I think If you get Juicy Couture apparela , you can Juicy Couture jewelrydeal with this problem easily. At least you won’t loss yourself Juicy Couture shoesand arrive at the destination conveniently. It will be you good assistant .So why not get it? But have you ever met this situation?After a whole day’s work, you are pretty tired. At this moment, somebody is calling you or sending you messages, but Juicy Couture watchesyou just too tired to take this. How can you solve this problem? is you best choice. You only need one figure or some tiny things, you can do these stuff without adding extra trouble. As I know, some young ladies are very fashion. So they also like Juicy Couture petthe things Juicy Couture banglethat can prove that they are fashion enough and taste is special, including the phone. I would like to advice Juicy Couture necklace
    this phone . With it, you LV walletswill belooked as a smart lady, too. If you are a person who much care about the people’s thoughts shoulder bagabout you? You should take this one with you everywhere. So it’s time to be a smart person now!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 이름
629 산악인들을 위한 2007 서울익스트림 대회를 알리며... 3 김상우 2007.04.16 1770 김상우
628 포인트 랭킹에 도전하다~ 11 김혜정 2007.04.20 1710 김혜정
627 가입인사. 6 최천규 2007.04.23 1569 최천규
626 문의 10 김혜정 2007.04.25 1343 김혜정
625 포베다,보스톡 원정일정 9 file 장용헌 2007.04.26 1904 장용헌
624 따뜻한 봄날 등산할 때도 "저체온증 조심!" 3 임연일 2007.04.27 1677 임연일
623 이제 로그인 되네요. 8 곽미영 2007.04.30 2295 곽미영
622 꼭 내마음이 그런것 같애서~ 12 조연행 2007.05.04 1754 조연행
621 휴대폰 주인을 찾습니다. 5 노현호 2007.05.09 2018 노현호
620 어제의 '동' 이야기 2편 (소변기에, 마데카솔) 7 file 이호연 2007.05.10 1001 이호연