Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
머....잘 있습니다. 아시겠지만....

지난 4월25일부터 동해 어머니집을 새로 짓고 있습니다. 기존의 집을 완전히 부수고..
새 집을 짓고 있어요. 그래서 종종 동해로 내려 갑니다.

담번에 두타청옥 올때는 새집을 보시게 될 것입니다....

머...등반은 계속하구 있지요...
근데...연행형...

형의 만류에도 불구하고...이곳에서도 한팀을 만났습니다.
"볼트락"이라는 팀인데요...작년에 제가 같이 등반하던 형님이 있었는데...그때 구곡에 왔었던 분...
그분이 겨울등반을 안하고....겨울에도 계속 간현으로 가더니만...볼트락을 만나서..거기서 등반을
하거든요...뭐...그래저래해서...같이 만나게 되고..그러다보니...그놈의 인기는 어디를 가더라고..식을줄 몰라서....어휴....

지금....동해, 부산, 서울, 원주, 회사...어휴.....하여튼...그놈의 인기는....

볼트락분들이랑 매주 화,목은 외벽에서 등반하구요....전 화요일만 나가요...목요일엔 축구하러...
주말에는 특이사항이 없으면...이분들이랑 등반하구요...

여보님도 요즘엔 헬스를 다녀요. 그래서인지...힘이 많이 붙었어요.
지난주에는 간현에서 열심히 오르더라구요...

엘리다도 오르고, 깍쟁이도 오르구....조금만 더 훈련시키면...리딩할 것 같습니다.

그렇게 소식 전합니다.

함 볼날이 있겠지요....

늘...안등....즐등 하세요....
  • ?
    화수분 2007.05.15 13:49
    다 자기가 좋아서 하는것인데....
    다만 우리하고 더 많이 공유하자는 뜻에서 그런거지.
    더 멀리,많이,인적형성을 이루는것도 괜찮은 것이니깐 뜻한대로 이루어 나가길~
  • ?
    김상우 2007.05.15 15:05
    ㅎㅎㅎ 그넘의 인기는~~ 암튼 어디서든 열심히 등반하고 잘 살기 바람.. 그래도 과유불급이란 말이 있자녀~ 너무 판을 많이 벌려도 다 감당하기엔 버거운 법이니 알아서 잘 하기 바람.. 더 자주 볼 수 있는 계획을 잡아보도록 하자 말뚝아~~ 승원 엄마에게도 안부 전해주고~~
  • ?
    권호섭 2007.05.15 19:38
    말뚝 볼날이 머지 않았다 기둘려라 내가 간다.허니문 껌이다..............................ㅎㅎㅎ
  • ?
    오름이 2007.05.16 13:45
    열시미 한다....부럽삼...
  • ?
    곽미영 2007.05.16 18:04
    아이고 그놈의 인기...그려 다 이해할테니 얼렁 돌아오그라~ㅋㅋ
  • ?
    christian 2011.08.12 09:57
    18 years ago, he took another shot shotgun streets at 4 pm yesterday, christian louboutin uk the K447 from Shenzhen train bound for Xi'an into Xi'an railway station. Brown shoes, jeans, a red short-sleeved shirt, christian louboutin sale caught in the middle of two special police, the suspect Zhao straight ahead, expressionless. He was 18 years ago the police have a photo: handsome, thin, black hair, slightly christian louboutin shoes biased points. In front of Zhao, Liangbinbanbai, a little fat. Beilin Public Security Bureau of Interpol brigade said a squadron christian louboutin sale of Wang Yang Jun, 1993, the then 27-year-old Xian Zhao, near the University of South opened a snack bar. July 2, 1993 christian louboutin pumps sale morning, a week later surnamed Zhao wine snack bar liquor, Zhao was refused. Zhao is also the day a drink, then the two sides dispute, after the people around them opened. However, christian louboutin shoes uk Zhou Zhao felt "hurt his face," he took possession of shotgun home, Zhou street shot, then fled. Zhou later died from. When christian louboutin sandals sale he did not resist arrest for 1999, Zhao was designated as the first Internet security christian louboutin shoe Beilin Branch of major cases of fugitives. In early July, "net clear action", Beilin police that Zhao might be hidden in Guangdong and Guangxi area, and with a local married woman. Following christian louboutin shoes uk various investigations, visited a factory in Dongguan, some said, a man Moumou, and Zhao like, Moumou right chest has a 10 cm long hot scars. Immediately think of Yang Jun Wang, Zhao's christian louboutin pumps sale body also has similar characteristics. July 29, a district in christian louboutin sandals sale Dongguan, the Moumou there, the picture contrast, the police confirmed that he is Zhao. Yang Jun Wang recalls, Zhao was arrested without resistance. It is understood that arrest, the christian louboutin shoes only junior middle school education Zhao is a network of company managers in Dongguan. In order to avoid police arrest, Zhao changed your name, 18 years, he used false identities, also has had two marriages.LYM0812
  • ?
    asd 2011.11.02 10:28
    I think most People have known Buy Ferragamo Shoesor watched this film 《six and city》.we know there Кристиан Лубутенare four middle-old women. But they are not that old, because they all have young hearts and successful Discount Ferragamo Shoescareer. They don't need to live depend on anyone.In a word ,they can afford themselves. My favorite actress is the columnist, she likes to collect Cheap Ferragamo Pumpall kinds of shoes .Of course, they are all Christian Louboutinexpensive. Every lady want to own even a pair of shoe like them. I think it's not a daydream, please Salvatore Ferragamo Shoecome here . They are not only beautiful, but also cheap. But I think if you are going to attend an important party,just one pair of shoes is not enough. So why not take a handbag? If you are worrying where to buy it ? We also can help you solve the problem. ferragamo shoes saleA honorable handbag will make you be the dazzling star. Meanwhile, you need a special dress. At least, don't wear the same dress with others, because it's pretty embarrassing. So ferragamo shoesI suggest you wear the evening dress form here. With them, just show yourself and make friends with all kinds of people. I’m sure the people there will also glad to meet you, too. Finally, you louboutin туфлиparty, you rules. Do you best to be a charming person.
  • ?
    asd 2011.11.02 10:30
    Everyday we will meet all kind женская обувьof birthday about our relatives, friends, lovers and so on So what designer handbagskinds of presents to different people is a big deal. Especially сумки женскиеchoosing the presents for the lover .The presents must be repeated like before and they are also express something romantic. For a Christian Louboutinboy if your presents are not Louis Vuittoncreative, you’ll be in a big trouble. In my opinion, if your relationship manolo blahnikis very mature, I think you can send her the sex underwe
  • ?
    asd 2011.11.02 10:30
    Everyday we will meet all kind женская обувьof birthday about our relatives, friends, lovers and so on So what designer handbagskinds of presents to different people is a big deal. Especially сумки женскиеchoosing the presents for the lover .The presents must be repeated like before and they are also express something romantic. For a Christian Louboutinboy if your presents are not Louis Vuittoncreative, you’ll be in a big trouble. In my opinion, if your relationship manolo blahnikis very mature, I think you can send her the sex underwear. A good place for you to buy what you want .Maybe when you give the Jimmy Choopresent to your lover, she may say you are a bad boy or she will be shy. But I think she will be happy even though she doesn’t speak out. So just make a change, throw away the flowers, the chocolate. Your love and your live will become more Туфли на высоком каблукеinteresting . But if you do really have no courage, please don’t LV bagsworry you have another choice. You can send her a pair of boots. Because most girls dream to own one, especially from the guy who they love .They will cherish it very much. your best YSLchoice. Come here and take away a pair of boots, for your lover, for your love.
  • ?
    as 2011.11.02 10:30
    Have you ever met
    juicy couturesuch situations? When you head for a totally new place, you don’juicy couture salet know where you are. There is juicy couture shoesnobody there who you juicy couture handbagscan ask for help. What will juicy handbagsyou do? I think If you get Juicy Couture apparela , you can Juicy Couture jewelrydeal with this problem easily. At least you won’t loss yourself Juicy Couture shoesand arrive at the destination conveniently. It will be you good assistant .So why not get it? But have you ever met this situation?After a whole day’s work, you are pretty tired. At this moment, somebody is calling you or sending you messages, but Juicy Couture watchesyou just too tired to take this. How can you solve this problem? is you best choice. You only need one figure or some tiny things, you can do these stuff without adding extra trouble. As I know, some young ladies are very fashion. So they also like Juicy Couture petthe things Juicy Couture banglethat can prove that they are fashion enough and taste is special, including the phone. I would like to advice Juicy Couture necklace
    this phone . With it, you LV walletswill belooked as a smart lady, too. If you are a person who much care about the people’s thoughts shoulder bagabout you? You should take this one with you everywhere. So it’s time to be a smart person now!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 이름
629 산악인들을 위한 2007 서울익스트림 대회를 알리며... 3 김상우 2007.04.16 1770 김상우
628 포인트 랭킹에 도전하다~ 11 김혜정 2007.04.20 1710 김혜정
627 가입인사. 6 최천규 2007.04.23 1569 최천규
626 문의 10 김혜정 2007.04.25 1343 김혜정
625 포베다,보스톡 원정일정 9 file 장용헌 2007.04.26 1904 장용헌
624 따뜻한 봄날 등산할 때도 "저체온증 조심!" 3 임연일 2007.04.27 1677 임연일
623 이제 로그인 되네요. 8 곽미영 2007.04.30 2295 곽미영
622 꼭 내마음이 그런것 같애서~ 12 조연행 2007.05.04 1754 조연행
621 휴대폰 주인을 찾습니다. 5 노현호 2007.05.09 2018 노현호
620 어제의 '동' 이야기 2편 (소변기에, 마데카솔) 7 file 이호연 2007.05.10 1001 이호연