?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
쩡~~~~~~~~~~~~~말 오랫만에 들어왔습니다.
100만년만인거 같네요....ㅜㅜ;

지인의 말에 힘을 얻어 오늘 저녁 모임에 나서려고 합니다.
지난주 의정부까지 오신 분들 만나뵙지 못하고 그냥들 가시게 해서 송구하네요.

집드리 하지도 못했는데,
좀있으면 동네식구된다고 좋아라 하시는 분들 계시는데,
그런것들 뒤로하고 조만간에 다시 사당동으로 입성할 예정입니다.

오늘 사발풀러 가겠습돠!!
있다 뵈요~ ^^
  • ?
    수미산 2007.11.02 11:12
    사당동 입성을 축하해~~종종 대공원에서 만나자구~~ㅋㅋ 아직도 잊지못할 왕눈이의 김밥~~~정말 맛있었다네~~
  • ?
    곽미영 2007.11.02 12:07
    그래 왕눈! 오랜만이네~ 대공원 나도 가자~ 아줌마들 연락하시라요~ㅋㅋ
  • ?
    louis vuit 2011.08.08 16:54
    Mongolia to the peach, the absolute drop and certainly drops mongolia. Peach also like to
    christian louboutin sale rack their brains do not understand, she had to the toilet in the dig, dig dig with how to put their own dig into it! Peach has nike air max shoes been accustomed to the water closet, so she is a small room with a squat toilet, saying the market to buy food that day she waited a long time to christian louboutin pumps hold back urine, anxiously went to the toilet, legs together, the belt moves too much surprise, the solution large, chosen to stage the mouth wash plastic louboutin shoes cups to be swept into the hole in the squatting toilet! Most back is that you say you actually sort of a small plastic cup, which cup the width of the dead and even air max 90 shoes the size of the toilet hole, the results give a firm solid ground cover in the toilet hole. Peach cursed to cry, Ah sets than the stock market
    air max 90 till in prison! The peach that depressed ah, but there is no way, you have fishing, ah, you're not fishing not, ah, ah drop will be blocked, you belstaff uk people are not into fishing, ah, ah drop money! Fortunately, the peach was born in the small mountain village, used to see heaps feces of farm pen uggs boots sale one thousand scenes, Ever since, the brave and courageous to the peach to set up a plastic bag, Muguangruju, slender thin stretched forth his hand, began to dig the cup! This moncler sale was the Cishi ah! Dig dig with the peach actually took out a strange thing! This squat toilet hole ye bottomless ah? Is not it! General distribution ugg boots channels are open on the side of the ah, feeling his aging mother every time the toilet is waterfalls three thousand feet ah! Whoops Hey, it can be mens belstaff really heroic! Before peach want to understand how their own a pass in the end of the toilet, to peach suddenly felt a powerful suction, the whole person to the scene when she sucked!cyh08-08
  • ?
    asd 2011.10.07 10:02
    I think most People have known Buy Ferragamo Shoesor watched this film 《six and city》.we know there Кристиан Лубутенare four middle-old women. But they are not that old, because they all have young hearts and successful Discount Ferragamo Shoescareer. They don't need to live depend on anyone.In a word ,they can afford themselves. My favorite actress is the columnist, she likes to collect Cheap Ferragamo Pumpall kinds of shoes .Of course, they are all Christian Louboutinexpensive. Every lady want to own even a pair of shoe like them. I think it's not a daydream, please Salvatore Ferragamo Shoecome here . They are not only beautiful, but also cheap. But I think if you are going to attend an important party,just one pair of shoes is not enough. So why not take a handbag? If you are worrying where to buy it ? We also can help you solve the problem. ferragamo shoes saleA honorable handbag will make you be the dazzling star. Meanwhile, you need a special dress. At least, don't wear the same dress with others, because it's pretty embarrassing. So ferragamo shoesI suggest you wear the evening dress form here. With them, just show yourself and make friends with all kinds of people. I’m sure the people there will also glad to meet you, too. Finally, you louboutin туфлиparty, you rules. Do you best to be a charming person.
  • ?
    asd 2011.10.07 10:04
    Everyday we will meet all kind женская обувьof birthday about our relatives, friends, lovers and so on So what designer handbagskinds of presents to different people is a big deal. Especially сумки женскиеchoosing the presents for the lover .The presents must be repeated like before and they are also express something romantic. For a Christian Louboutinboy if your presents are not Louis Vuittoncreative, you’ll be in a big trouble. In my opinion, if your relationship manolo blahnikis very mature, I think you can send her the sex underwear. A good place for you to buy what you want .Maybe when you give the Jimmy Choopresent to your lover, she may say you are a bad boy or she will be shy. But I think she will be happy even though she doesn’t speak out. So just make a change, throw away the flowers, the chocolate. Your love and your live will become more Туфли на высоком каблукеinteresting . But if you do really have no courage, please don’t LV bagsworry you have another choice. You can send her a pair of boots. Because most girls dream to own one, especially from the guy who they love .They will cherish it very much. your best YSLchoice. Come here and take away a pair of boots, for your lover, for your love.
  • ?
    asd 2011.10.07 10:05
    Have you ever met
    juicy couturesuch situations? When you head for a totally new place, you don’juicy couture salet know where you are. There is juicy couture shoesnobody there who you juicy couture handbagscan ask for help. What will juicy handbagsyou do? I think If you get Juicy Couture apparela , you can Juicy Couture jewelrydeal with this problem easily. At least you won’t loss yourself Juicy Couture shoesand arrive at the destination conveniently. It will be you good assistant .So why not get it? But have you ever met this situation?After a whole day’s work, you are pretty tired. At this moment, somebody is calling you or sending you messages, but Juicy Couture watchesyou just too tired to take this. How can you solve this problem? is you best choice. You only need one figure or some tiny things, you can do these stuff without adding extra trouble. As I know, some young ladies are very fashion. So they also like Juicy Couture petthe things Juicy Couture banglethat can prove that they are fashion enough and taste is special, including the phone. I would like to advice Juicy Couture necklace
    this phone . With it, you LV walletswill belooked as a smart lady, too. If you are a person who much care about the people’s thoughts shoulder bagabout you? You should take this one with you everywhere. So it’s time to be a smart person now!
  • ?
    lili 2011.11.17 17:35
    Coach Factory Online are getting astonishingly standard in these years. Those people females who want the really feel and look using the customized Coach Handbags Outlet, even so they do not desire to spend a substantial amount of bucks for Louis Vuitton Outlet Online, have situated a specific treasure in Coach Outlet Online. Sukey large tote in dim brown python dermis attributes pleat detail, detachable interlocking C charm and mild gold studs. Sometimes, Coach Outlet Online has different areas also support reduce price features. Coach Handbags type Coach Outlet Online sequence of naked coloring merchandise is your most effective choice, game collection to any clothes. For one to introduce: Nike Dunk, this sequence paint large bag, embossed wrist felicity Coach Outlet Online Store, the common pattern double chain bracelet as well as the alternative founded at design and design double chain with dense bracelet Cheap Coach Purses. Coach Factory Outlet Store on purchase design in Coach Purses Outlet dark python leather-based has arrive to be considered a staple on this season. The at ease eco-friendly stripes and bright nostalgic modest Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet pieces coming to eye balls just as if returned for the Coach Outlet videos. As well as the Coach Outlet Online are ready to show up at a suburban tourism. These stores support one to cut back the costs paied forCheap Gucci Handbags within using the offers, because of the simple fact Coach Factory Outlet desire to proceed their inventory.
  • ?
    tryy 2011.11.18 17:05
  • ?
    coachshoes 2011.11.21 12:54
    What you have a midstream of time? Coach Factory Outlet Generous,low-key luxury Coach Purses USA and I want to activate it but I need a product key. Coach Outlet Online Store. Tips of shopping at Coach Outlet Online Store Generally one can get Coach Factory Outlet In the images of the gallery, Coach Outlet USA or Coach Factory Store. The only Coach Purses Outlet in availing the best discounted rate at the Coach Factory Outlet pile is that buyer has to visit regularly to Prada Shoes the discounted rate Air Yeezy Shoes at that time. Gucci Mens Shoes becomes troublesome to gain the Nike Dunk Shoes. These Coach On Sale supplies get the new Puma Shoes of crop often.Supra Footwear includes discounted Coach Outlet, surplus substance and purses made for Air Max Shoes. most expensive photographer of the town Coach Outlet Online they will fail to get the desired results

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 이름
669 안전 등반에 더욱 유의하세요... 김상우 2009.01.28 2663 김상우
668 안녕하세요 4 민상기 2007.03.20 2648 민상기
667 축하해주세요 20 김상우 2007.07.11 2581 김상우
666 총회에 즈음하여 2 1 한영직 2015.02.27 2560 한영직
» 오랫만입니다...^^ 9 김혜정 2007.11.01 2557 김혜정
664 리뉴얼 축하드립니다. 5 임연일 2011.12.03 2545 임연일
663 안녕하세요? 인사드립니다. 5 이정현 2009.09.07 2523 이정현
662 배낭 허리 벨트 수선 5 장일경 2007.10.08 2475 장일경
661 너무 달렸다. 7 기영 2007.09.11 2462 기영
660 안나푸르나를 다녀와서... 4 곽미영 2007.06.29 2454 곽미영