• ?
    장일경 2009.09.09 18:09
    아이고~ 한번 더 반갑습니다.
    한결~ 친근감이 갑니다^^
    삶에 조금 덜 쫒길 때 짠! 하고 나타 나십시요^^
    부디 노력하셔서 다오름 정회원이 되시길~~~
  • ?
    양미정 2009.09.09 22:42
    반갑습니다^*^. 저두 평일날 가끔 수락산 갑니다. 등반대장님 수락산 날 한번 잡죠.
  • ?
    장대순 2009.09.10 16:59
    반갑습니다..우리팀엔 돼지띠들 많아요..ㅎ ㅎ
  • ?
    한희진 2009.09.10 17:14
    네,,제 인사를 받아 주셔서 증말 감사합니다..
    제가 낯을 좀 많이 가리는 편인데..
    걱정도 되구..
    뚱뚱해서 잘 따라가려는지 심란두 합니다..
    하지만,,
    산을 생각하면
    뭔지모를 배꼽 밑에서
    올라오는 힘이
    어금니를 꽉 깨물게 하네요...
    그!날! 기다리겠습니다.
  • ?
    오승룡 2009.09.17 04:10
    낯 무지 가릴때는 지나듯 한데요~~!! 가끔 산에서 보면 낯가림이 사라질듯 합니다.
  • ?
    한희진 2009.09.17 10:52
    넵!!알겠습니다요...
  • ?
    asd 2011.06.18 10:36
    Just lookjuicy couture at the Five lv bags on saleFingers shoes. That's LV Bagsso peculiar and cute. The magical power of this shoes is that it makes you have no feeling of shoes. When you wear it, it looks like you walk on the road with bare foot, Buy Louis Vuitton Bagsjust because the shape of the shoes is the same as your own foot, with five fingers. As if your own foot were cheap designer handbagsdyed, the shoes are colorful, which you can pick them at your pleasure.
    Although juicy couture saleit seems tojuicy couture shoes sound weird, in juicy couture handbagsmy opinion, the juicy handbagsshoes should Juicy Couture apparelbe designedJuicy Couture jewelry in this way. TheJuicy Couture shoes five fingers style should replace of the arch style.
    It suitsJuicy Couture watches the beach, highJuicy Couture pet land and mountain. You can wear it to travel around all the natural landscapes with varied topographyJuicy Couture bangle. And it is not necessary to worry about that it will be worn out, 'cause it is specifically designed for those difficult terrains.
    Patching it with Juicy Couture necklacea simple summer Ladies shoeswear seems to be Discount Shoesa nice idea. Buy Shoes OnlineIt will be definite the most High Heel Shoesfashionable costume in this summer. Ferragamo shoesPerhaps you will enjoy the pictures cheap lv bagswhich were shot by digi-cameras Jimmy choo shoesor your own cellphone camera when you soaked yourself in smiling and chatting with others by wearing the Five-Fingers shoes. That's absolutely one of your most precise memories.
  • ?
    asd 2011.06.18 10:38
    The F1 race is the most outstanding car racing.
    First, the F1 Кристиан Лубутенrace has an extremely harsh demand of the racing cars. They must be produced with high-end configuration. In the next, the racers must have terrific physical quality and can bear entering the high-speed environment. Moreover, they must have the Christian Louboutin awareness of dieing at any time once they start the car and go into the track and are sure to make enough preparation.
    So when we look at the racers acting wildly with bold and brave on the spot or through the mobile phone screen, we can't help cheering heartily and behaviour exaggeratedly, just because they put their lives at risk.
    Maybe the coaches louboutin туфли
    are the happiest when they watch their team members returning in triumph wearing their proud coat armors with a riot of color through a monitor.
    For us, we just soak ourselves in the wonderful scene of a barrage of wing-footed F1 cars and enjoy the thrill of speed.
    Unfortunately, although this is a sport with both wildness and art, it has led many racers to death. 'Cause it is too dangerous and too fast to master the speed well, and some poor men just has led their internal organs out, spreading them out everywhere, only because they make, maybe a tiny mistake. It is too horrible to look at.
  • ?
    asd 2011.06.18 10:43
    Once my mum took me to a shoe shop Gowns Sale to buy a pair of walking shoes for me. When I first wore them, nothing was wrong, and felt it was not bad.
    Later on, I wore Wedding Dress them to another place to my college. However, something Evening Dressesweird happened. This pair of shoes seemed Wedding Dress On Sale to be not so well Cheongsam to my feet, and it tightened a bit, so I Hanbok felt a little battu, especially when I made a long walk. I made a phone call to my mum, and asked her what I should do. But she just could not do any thing about Kimono it, 'cause the warranty of the shoes had expired.
    Thus I could only Evening Gown complain about this, and it was indeed my fault. Why did I make a real-time decision to try on the shoes at that time, and regretted past doings.
    At present, only evening dress sale when I sit in front of my computer, I cannot feel the ache. Maybe you will wonder about why I won't buy another shoes, the reason is very simple: If I buy a new celebrity dresses pair of shoes in this place, and then I move to another city, feeling the shoes are not suited to my feet any more, so I''m afraid I have no chance to replace them at all.
  • ?
    zxc 2011.06.22 11:15
    How do you wholesale celebrate your birthday,wholesale products when you are farchina wholesale away from your family cheap cell phonesand friends? Yeah, maybe you buy cell phoneswill feel alone. Butcell phones for sale, for me, I do not want tablet pcto be addicted in cheap tablet pcthe bad atmosphere, tablet pc pricesI will make it speciallybuy tablet pc. Next weekend, it GPS phoneis my 24 birthday, dual sim phonesand now, I am preparing for ittouch screen cell phones. I am going to wedding dressesdo something I love doingdiscount wedding dresses: cooking. So, my plan is to stay home and cook a delicious feast for myself in the day.cheap wedding dresses I have booked a big simple wedding dressescake for myself. short wedding dressesLuckily I will receive a magical ball gowngift from my best friendscelebrity dresses. Because she has sent a short messageholiday dresses on my smart phonesquinceanera dresses.: I am so sorry I cocktail dressesam too busy to celebrate your birthdaybridesmaids dresses, but, I have prepared an excellent gift for you. Happy birthday, my dear friend. That is so great, is it a sexy Cheongsam dress or an expensive Tablet pc. No matter what it is, I both like it very muchevening dresses. I am looking forward to seeing it as soon asporm dresses possible. I am also going to send a bunch of flowers: lily, to my mother, to thank her that give me life. Hope that I will have a good day, and an unforgettable birthday.
  • ?
    zxc 2011.06.22 11:18
    One of my female friends telTablet PC l me that she is suffering a big problem that her workplace is full of all kinds of foul-mouthed jokes. Because the most of her colleagues are male, you know, Notebook Tablet PC for men, women, sex, Tablet pc games are always Buy Tablet PCtheir favourite topics. As a female, I am able to understand her mood, and standing her ground to consider: that is really terrible. So poor a woman, she has no right to order them: stop playing those stupid jokes in office, stop talking about those sexy Evening Dresses, but just bearing and bearing. It is Tablet PC Sale unfortunate that this is not an easy issue, and there is no simple solution on it. Have to admit that in many pubic places, we always need to face some people or something that are unacceptable and let us feel uncomfortable, such as noisy ring of smart phones. No one will care about your word except your friends: do not smoke here, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Compared with spending too much time in changing them, in my opinion, you had better change yourself. The best way is to cultivate your tolerance. It is ture that bad jokes and words will offend you, but at the same time, lots of time, you can not avoid them, hence, in oder to protect yourself, you need to be the person with a good tolerance. We are able to blame for those stupid events, however, we can not stop them to happen again.
  • ?
    zxc 2011.06.22 11:19
    If the couple's Wedding Fashion emotion is poor, whether Wedding Dress they should divorce or Bridal Dresses not? As far as we know, most of parents always
    Wedding Shoes consider the children's benefits at first when they Wedding Party Dresses make decision. So, when there are wedding gown plus size some problems between the couple's relationship, they wedding items always choose some ways that are not harmful for their children to deal with their cheap wedding dresses issues. In order to protect the sake of their kids, they prefer to stay together even Wedding veils though they do not love each other. However, I really Cheap wedding party dresses do not like this thought plus size wedding dresses actually. I have heard more than 5 kids complained that they looked foward to their parents to seprate, rather than Wedding dresses for sale live together with arguing all day. They are unwilling to see the scene that their father Wedding Dresses Online just play Tablet PC, but their mother chat with her friends Wedding headpieces and velis over GPS phone. Maybe, you will Wedding wrapssay that they are too young toWedding petticoats know something, but I want to tell you what they need is warm family, not just a father and a mother. It seems that children have different Wedding glovesviews with us, at least, they are different with our imaginations. If you can not give Dresses for special occasions them the whole love, why can not you give them a peaceful home? When you wear Wedding Dress and swear in front of Catholic father, there are only two persons. However, when you choose to divorce, there are more than two persons.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 이름
» 다시인사드립니다...꾸벅꾸벅...^^ 14 한희진 2009.09.09 50559 한희진
688 잘 도착했습니다. 10 file mckim 2007.08.18 6783 mckim
687 감사의 역할??? 7 김혜정 2006.10.09 3494 김혜정
686 2008년 봄 산행지 추천! 그사람 2008.03.18 2990 그사람
685 산악인 가수 신현대의 <꽃 피는 봄날에> 공연 소식입니다 file 산노래 2011.04.14 2878 산노래
684 9월 17일 ~ 18일 3 혜선 2011.09.19 2875 혜선
683 암 장 2 권호섭 2011.11.23 2868 권호섭
682 "知者樂水 仁者樂山" (지자요수 인자요산) 1 임연일 2007.01.28 2847 임연일
681 신입회원 인사드립니다. 12 손기영 2007.09.03 2820 손기영
680 댓글 좀... 5 장대순 2014.10.24 2818 장대순
679 돌 잔치(오승룡의둘째 민혁) 12 file 오승룡 2008.01.14 2792 오승룡
678 암장운동 & 부상 3 한승민 2012.09.12 2774 한승민
677 복분자와산딸기의 차이 5 임연일 2007.07.06 2769 임연일
676 적벽 잘 다녀왔습니다! 9 file 장일경 2011.09.14 2760 장일경
675 설이 코 앞이네요 12 한영직 2007.02.14 2758 한영직
674 요번 다오름 회지 "시" 보셨나요? 3 한영직 2007.01.11 2719 한영직
673 여름더위 피하여... 1 장대순 2009.08.25 2702 장대순
672 <2007 네파컵 서울익스트림대회> 진행을 마치고... 9 김상우 2007.05.15 2686 김상우
671 (공지) 2012 다오름 송년회 3 노현호 2012.11.16 2678 노현호
670 [re]낙석사고로 인수봉 한동안 등반 금지였는데 이번주 부터 부분적으로 등반가능하다고 file 양미정 2015.07.08 2677 양미정
목록
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 ... 35 Next
/ 35